The identification and registration of farm animals is obligatory in Lithuania. For cows, sheep, goats and pigs identification ear tags are used, and chips are used to mark horses. It is a task of each farmer to choose high-quality and long-lasting tags to ensure optimal application and maintenance result.
„Allflex Livestock Intelligence“ is the world leader in the design, development, manufacturing and delivery of solutions for animal identification, monitoring and traceability with more than 50 years of experience. „Allflex“ tags for cattle and other farm animals are made of the highest quality flexible plastic, do not have sharp edges and, thanks to a special fastening system, allow the tag to rotate freely in the ear.
The main advantages of Allflex tags:
- Are made of flexible and durable plastic
- Has indelible laser recordings
- Has sharp metal piercing needle
- Rotates around its axis after application
- Are easy to read
|For Cattle||0,97||1,34 (reproduced)|
|For Sheep, Goats||0,64||0,83 (reproduced)|
(For „Allflex“ ear tags)
- Ear tags for cattle, sheeps and goats up to 200 pcs. – 5 €
- Ear tags for pigs up to 1000 pcs. – 5 €
- Microchips for horses – 5 €
BIGGER ORDERS ARE DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Due to ordering services, please contact below provided contacts or fill out the request form and we will contact you: