By processing Personal Data, we comply with the Regulation, the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania, and other directly applicable legal acts regulating the protection of Personal Data, as well as the instructions and recommendations of competent authorities.
Personal data means any information relating to a natural person, i.e., the data subject, who is known or can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to the data concerned;
Customer means any person who requests, purchases, or uses our Services, or who has expressed an intention to use or is using the Company’s services in any way, or who intends to purchase or is purchasing the Company’s products, or who is otherwise connected with the services or products provided by the Company.
Processing means any operation (including collection, recording, storage, modification, access, querying, transfer, etc.) of Personal Data.
Login data – Internet Protocol (IP) address and the Internet Service Provider (ISP) used to connect your device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone preferences, browser plug-in type and version, operating system and platform, location of connection, font encoding, full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address, and the products you view.
Regulation means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Principles of Personal Data Processing
- The Company shall operate in accordance with the following basic principles for the processing of Personal Data:
- Personal Data is collected for specified and legitimate purposes.
- Personal Data is processed accurately and fairly.
- The processing of Personal Data is lawful, i.e., only in cases where:
- The data subject gives consent, i.e., to receive promotional information;
- Contract conclusion or performance where one of the parties is the Personal Data Subject;
- The Company is obliged to process Personal Data in accordance with the law;
- The processing of Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursued by the Company or by the third party to whom the Personal Data are provided and where the interests of the data subject are not overriding.
- Personal Data is constantly updated.
- Personal Data shall be kept for no longer than the stated purposes of the processing require.
- Personal Data shall only be processed by employees who have been granted the right to do so.
- All information about the processing of Personal Data is confidential.
Nature of the collected information
Depending on the nature of the products / services provided, the Company may collect the following Customer Data:
- Basic Customer information: name, surname, personal identification number, address, copy of identity document (if provided) and details, telephone number, e-mail address;
- Information on the products / services provided by the Customer: information on the services selected / provided and their duration of use, information related to the assessment of the quality of the services provided, information on the return of products, warranty service, etc., data on the assessment of the Customer’s insolvency risk;
- Information about payments for products/services: billing data for invoices to the Customer, data about payments made by the Customer or others, information about debt management (including the transfer of data to third parties);
- Information about the Customer’s consent to direct marketing: information about the Customer’s consent/non-consent to receive promotional information (news, programme offers, promotions, etc.), to participate in opinion polls, to the use of data, to the provision of the Customer’s personal data to third parties, and to the consent to the assessment of the insolvency risk;
- Communication and Customer Service Information: data about browsing on the Company’s websites and self-service websites (collected using cookies and similar technologies);
- Correspondence with the Company (via self-service, e-mail, customised applications, etc.), the Customer’s requests and the Company’s responses to the issues to be resolved;
- Other data: prize winners’ information, survey participants’ information, newsletter subscribers.
Purposes of Data Processing
The Company uses the collected data in order to provide you with its services/products, as well as to provide you with assistance, to send you notifications, offers and information about discounts, to protect its own and third parties’ rights and interests, and to comply with the applicable law.
Purposes of information processing:
- The conclusion and performance of the Contract (provision of products/services), quality assurance and Customer service and information;
- Direct marketing and general information about new products and services (unless you have opted out of such communications);
- Legal obligations, such as debt management and debt collection; to administer and improve the Company’s website, to keep it secure and to ensure that the content is presented in the most effective way on your device;
- Fulfilment of legal obligations under the law;
- Other purposes for which the Company has the right to process your Personal Data, upon your consent, where the processing is necessary for the Company’s legitimate interest or when the Company is obliged to process the data by the relevant legal acts. We may also process Personal Data for other purposes if we have obtained the data subject’s consent or if we are entitled to process the data on the basis of legitimate interest.
Data collection methods
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- When you provide information to the Company yourself (e.g., by completing the Company’s applications, Contracts and/or other documents (including through our partners), on our website, electronically, by submitting enquiries, by post, by e-mail, by telephone, by live video chat, or by other means of communication);
- Information about you that we have received from third parties with whom we cooperate (e.g., partners, public authorities, etc.).
Data Processing duration
- Data Processors who provide services and process your data on behalf of, in the interests of and for the Company (e.g., IT service providers, auditors, consultants, etc.). Data Processors shall process your Personal Data only in accordance with explicit instructions, undertake to ensure adequate protection, confidentiality, and security-compliant organisational and technical measures for the processing of Personal Data received from the Company, as more specifically discussed in the contracts concluded between the Company and the subcontractors for the processing of the data.
- Entities involved in the administration of the debts and debtor’s database. Data shall be provided only to the extent and under the conditions permitted by law.
- Entities entitled to receive information in accordance with legal requirements (e.g., courts, state and municipal authorities, etc.), only to the extent necessary for the proper enforcement of applicable law.
- for companies of the “Obelių grupė”, as necessary to ensure the proper provision of services. To other third parties on any other lawful basis or with your consent, which may be obtained on a case-by-case basis.
The Data Processors to whom the Company transfers your personal data may be located outside the Republic of Lithuania, the European Union or the European Economic Area. Data is only transferred to such processors to the extent permitted by law and only after taking all necessary measures to ensure the protection of your privacy.
What rights do you have?
The Customer shall have the following rights:
- To contact us to discuss any questions that may arise in relation to the processing of Personal Data by the Company; to obtain confirmation from the Company as to whether or not Personal Data relating to him or her is being processed and, if such Personal Data is being processed, to have access to the Personal Data being processed and to the information relating to it;
- To receive Personal Data provided by him or her which is processed on the basis of his or her consent or for the performance of a Contract, either in writing or in a commonly used electronic form, and, when possible, to request the transfer of such data to another service provider;
- Request the rectification of his/her Personal Data if the data is inaccurate or the completion of incomplete data;
- Request the deletion of his/her Personal Data as a Customer of the Company, which is processed with the consent of the Customer, if the Customer withdraws the relevant consent. This right does not apply if the Customer Personal Data requested for erasure is also processed on another legal basis, such as processing necessary for the performance of a contract or the performance of an obligation under applicable law;
- Request the restriction of the processing of their Personal Data, e.g., for a period of time during which the Company will analyse whether the Customer has the right to request, and whether it is practicable to request, the erasure of their Personal Data;
- Object to the processing of the Customer’s Personal Data for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Company or of third parties where the processing of the Personal Data is based on legitimate interests, as well as where the Personal Data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling for this purpose;
- Object to being subject to a fully automated decision, including profiling, where such decision-making has legal consequences or similar significant effects on the Customer. This right shall not apply where such decision-making is necessary for the purpose of entering into or performance of a contract with the Customer, is permitted under applicable law or the Customer has given his/her express consent;
- Withdraw his/her consent to the processing of Personal Data.
The time limit for submitting the requested information may be extended by a further 2 months if necessary, depending on the complexity and number of requests. Where the Customer submits a request by electronic means, the information shall also be provided to the Customer by electronic means.
A request for the implementation of rights received from the Customer may be refused or charged an appropriate fee if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, as well as in other cases provided for in the regulatory framework.
If the Customer claims that his/her Personal Data is being processed in violation of his/her rights and legitimate interests under applicable law, the Customer shall have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of his/her Personal Data with the National Data Protection Inspectorate.
The Company’s website uses these cookies:
|USER IDENTIFICATION||For user identification and authentication. Stores technical data about the user's session, such as connection duration, session identifier, etc.||Until the end of the session||Data Controller Cookie|
|SESSION IDENTIFICATION||Identifies the user's HTTP session. Common to all web applications, to be used to identify requests within a session||Until the end of the session||Data Controller Cookie|
|BROWSING STATUS||Identifies the user's HTTP session. Common to all web applications, to be used to identify requests within a session||Until the end of the session||Data Controller Cookie|
|USER OPTIONS||Records user-selected session settings (e.g., language, product, sizes, etc.)||Until the end of the session||Data Controller Cookie|
|FAVORITE, LATEST SELECTIONS||Enables to remember items left in the shopping cart for use in subsequent logins to the system||Ongoing||Data Controller Cookie|
|SHOPPING CART||Record information about the shopping cart and the user identification data related to the shopping cart||Until the end of the session||Data Controller Cookie|
|Browsing analytics Cookies - designed to collect general information about a user's access to the platform (not to specific content) so that we can compile aggregated access information for statistical purposes:|
|Origin (WC_GASource)||Used to determine from where the user accessed a particular page on the platform from (whether from a browser or an external website)||Ongoing||Data Controller Cookie|
|GoogleAnalytics (__UTMA, __UTMB, __UTMC, __UTMD, __UTMV, __UTMZ, __UTMT, __GA, __GAT.||Enables monitoring of the Website with GoogleAnalytics. This is a service provided by Google to help obtain information about a user's access to the Website. For the purpose of the analysis, certain data is collected, such as the number of times the user visited the page, the date of the visit, the duration of the visit, etc. The Google Analytics tool is provided by Google in accordance with its terms of service. Google has access to and may process the statistics collected by this tool on servers in the USA but is committed to the EU-US Privacy Shield principles, which ensure that the service provider complies with the requirements of the EU privacy standards. For more information on Google Analytics, please click here. Alternative way to disable Google Analytics|
Access to statistical data about users of the Company’s website is available to the Company’s employees, who are responsible for analysing this data and improving the website.
Technical records may also be accessed by the Company’s partners who provide content management tools for the Company’s website.
Data collected by means of cookies shall not be stored by the Company for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes of Data Processing or for longer than is required by the data subjects and/or provided for by law.
- Chrome browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
- Firefox browser: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies;
- Safari browser: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac;
- Edge browser: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy.
The website is designed using the WordPress content management system. The Data collected for the purpose of implementing the website is stored on the servers of UAB (private limited liability company) “Respublikinis veterinarijos aprūpinimo centras”. The privacy policies of the website platforms can be found at: